1. The China law Digest (CLD) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy interests of our users. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
3. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any usernames or passwords issued to users for their use of or access to this Site and users agree not to allow any other person or entity to use any usernames or passwords that are issued to users. Users will be responsible for all activity that occurs (whether by users or by others) under user¡¯s account or password. Users agree to notify CLD immediately of any unauthorized use of user¡¯s password or username or any other breach of security and to let us know if user wishes to cancel a username or password.
4. CLD may disclose your personal information to our partner and any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to us, CLD has the right to disclose any information that we believe necessary to comply with any law, regulation or governmental request or that information that could prevent or assist in the resolution of any criminal, illegal, or inappropriate activity.
5. CLD has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other destructive materials to this Service, however, CLD cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain such destructive features, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such service.
6. CLD uses user¡¯s IP address to help diagnose problems with China Law Digest¡¯s server, and to administer Web site. User¡¯s IP address is used to help identify user and to gather broad demographic information. A cookie can be used to tell when your computer has contacted a Web site;
7. CLD will advertise on behalf of advertisers. In this process, some personal information, like demographic information is shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
8. CLD does not control the privacy policies of our advertisers, partners or other sites or businesses to which we provide hyperlinks or access. Please visit the sites of these businesses to review their privacy policies.
9. Users can change and modifying information previously provided by logging into user¡¯s account.
10. If user has any questions about this privacy statement, please E-mail
email@example.com, CLD will be happy to answer you.